Sep 15, 2008

Seriously.

so, i'm about twelve days away. yeah. i know. gabe has an amazing ability to keep an updated blog. you can tell by my last post being over a month ago. perhaps i'll just say i'm trying to get everyone used to me not posting alot. yeah. thats it. i'm getting you used to not hearing from me...

so, whats new?!?! well, Hurricanes Gustav and Ike have messed up my Portuguese learning abilities. well, they interrupted my schedule. the Rosetta Stone program was great, but i know the way i learn languages. i need the actual use of the language. but it did give me a solid vocab base. which will be really helpful.

i've also started to realize how much shit i have to pack. too much. i know i won't need it all. but i'm a "just in case" kind of packer. what if i need this? what if i need that?!?! oh well. we'll see when i get there.


not much else to report. i'll keep this updated more when there is more to report.

No comments: